2nd International Conference on
Scientific Actualities and Innovations in Horticulture 2018
Development and technology
Kaunas, June 4-6, 2018
AIMS and SCOPE
Lithuanian Research Centre for Agriculture and Forestry, Institute of Horticulture (Babtai, Lithuania) are delighted to invite you to attend the 2nd International Conference of the Scientific Actualities and Innovations in Horticulture 2018.
The International Conference on the Scientific Actualities and Innovations in Horticulture (SAIH2018) will take place from 4th to 6th of June, 2018, in Kaunas, Lithuania.
Towards the establishment of new links and collaborations among participants, the conference Scientific Actualities and Innovations in Horticulture 2018 aims will bring together researchers from diverse fields of study who share a common interest in Horticulture. The SAIH2018 conference will connect leading themes in Horticulture, by means of invited speakers selected of papers contributed by delegates as being significant in their field. The participants will have an opportunity to discuss the newest developments, ideas, changes and solutions in Horticultural science.
We hope that the SAIH 2018 will be a good conference to present results of research, exchange ideas and share experience, for establishing further working partnerships and friendships.
Topic 1. Ecological and Technological Aspects
- Cultivar testing
- Horticultural plants and systems modelling and management
- New technologies and sustainability
- The biology of harmful organisms
- Monitoring, forecasting and management of pests and diseases
Topic 2. Product Quality and Post-harvest
- Quality of horticultural products
- Post-harvest biology, technology and pathology
- Advances in storage technologies
- Non-destructive testing of food quality
Topic 3. Genetics, Physiology and Breeding
- Evaluation of genetic resources for breeding
- Plant responses to environmental factors
- Plant omics
- Innovations in plant breeding and new plant cultivars
Topic 4. Applied Horticulture
- Food Safety: Prevention and Control
- Fruit and vegetable in human nutrition, health benefits
- Phytochemicals in fruit and vegetables
- Processing and bioactive components in products
Registration is required to attend in the conference sessions and conference excursion.